We want to:
- Help teachers learn more about game-based learning – the theory and the practice.
- Give teachers the opportunity to connect with peers, share experiences and exchange ideas on all things game-based learning.
We welcome you to:
- Search, adapt and use the materials provided on this wiki for your own teaching purposes free of charge.
- Actively get engaged in our GATE:VET community, by commenting on existing content and/or contributing with new content.
These are the conditions:
- Be responsible: We host your content but you are responsible for your contributions and edits.
- Be fair and kind: The GATE:VET community is a civil and respectful space; users do not to harass or abuse other users in any way.
- Obey the law: Make sure you do not violate any copyright or other laws.
- Do no harm: You have no intend to harm our technology infrastructure.